Animal Crossing: City Folk

In another post, I mentioned how I hadn't met the prize man in the city in Animal Crossing. Well, he was there today! He is a walrus I think...nope, he is a sea lion (just looked it up). He asked me what prize I wanted and the choices were tough: balloon, bunny balloon, pinwheel, and a bubble wand. It was between the bunny balloon and the bubble wand for me. I ended up getting the bubble wand because you can interact with it! It turns out that beautiful rainbow colored bubbles come out. Another factor that helped me choose was I had visited my sister's town and her girlfriend had a bunny balloon sitting in her house, so I already knew what it looked like. It's cute, but it just sits there. Maybe I'll get it next time I see Phineas (the sea lion prize man).

No comments:

Copyright @ Miss Emily Strange's Blog | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger