LOST Fans: This made me laugh

So my roommate is finally watching Lost for the first time. She started at noon today and is still watching, as of midnight. So I decided (while waiting for the tv to be free so I can watch my TIVO'd Jeopardy) that I would look up "The 10 Best Characters on Lost" according to this website.

5th Best Lost Character: Desmond Hume
If you want to make Lost a lot more enjoyable this is what I suggest you do. Print out a picture of Desmond. Then print out a picture of Penny. Every time the Jack/Juliet or Kate/Sawyer relationships come up in an episode tape Desmond's face on Jack/Sawyer and tape Penny's face on Juliet/Kate. Penny and Desmond is the real love story on Lost. Plus, he can see the future.


Haha I totally agree. I only care about the love story between Desmond and Penelope.

No comments:

Copyright @ Miss Emily Strange's Blog | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger